Your Child’s Dental Health is our Priority
We have your child’s dental needs covered, from their first visit, through all their life stages as they progress towards adulthood. The first visit should be booked 6-12 months after their first teeth have erupted or at 18-24 months of age. We’re also firmly committed to having your child adopt good dental habits for life to reduce the need for invasive and costly treatments in the future.
Your child’s first visit to the dentist may be the most important visit of all. During this visit, we will cover a number of important topics that will shape their future dental health:
- Ensure everything in the mouth is developing as normal
- Give you invaluable advice on how to care for your child’s teeth properly, including the ideal toothbrushing technique
- Make sure we establish good dental habits from the get-go
- Finally, answer any questions you may have so you can confidently take our advice home and put it into practice
Nothing’s more heartwarming than a kid’s healthy smile. It’s important to bring your children to our clinic every six months for a routine checkup and cleaning. During each visit, we will take care to do the following:
- Check to make sure that the teeth, gums and mouth all look healthy
- Clean the teeth and remove any build-up
- Polish the teeth
- Apply fluoride
- Take x-rays as needed to check for cavities that may not be visible to the naked eye
Your regular visits also give us an opportunity to review your home hygiene behaviours and reinforce the importance of good dental health.
Become a North Oshawa Dental
Appointment Request Form. No Referral Needed.
Kind words from
Amazing place! I got technically two gifts just for signing up (one is a promo, but I think you might get the other one as a new patient). I’m very happy with the professionalism and knowledge of the staff. Also, when I went back to the place.. the dental hygienist welcomed me by name as I entered only after coming in ONCE prior. Such nice service. Highly recommend.
– Lysa M
The front staff are always welcoming and helpful. Always left happy with the dental care I received. Dr. Sina did filling of my front tooth which i broke years ago in half. It was an amazing job.Nurse did fantastic cleaning job of my teeth. Definitely recommend North Oshawa Dental care.
– Vishant Sharma
North Oshawa Dental service area includes:
North Oshawa | Windfields | Central Oshawa | Brooklin | Whitby | Ajax | Port Perry | Courtice | Hampton